Moving repos and a new project

As anyone that knows me will tell you, I don't quite finish my projects.

Binky Boink

Never the less, I've started a new one: Binky Boink. It's, yet another BOINC visualizer, the difference being that this one is open-source and comes with a nice ObjectPascal lib you can use on other projects. As usual any help is really welcome to get this project to fruition.

New repositories for old projects

The other piece of information I wish to convey is that I've decided to re-host the following projects under the Google Code umbrella:

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official announcement of the 1 Billion Row Challenge in Object Pascal

Personal Opinion about Getting GIT video series by JMac (Updated)

Recentes problemas com os servidores da Embarcadero